I am Zuzanna, the owner of Studio High Paw! Pet Sitting and I work in Copenhagen as a dog behaviorist who includes in her practice a unique and compassionate technique of working with dogs called Tellington TTouch®. I travel the world to attend diverse workshops, courses and conferences to upgrade my knowledge about working with different behavioral issues.
I’m the author of articles for the dog portal psy.pl and creator of YouTube channel for Polish dog owners. You can also find me as a representant of Denmark in the book “Dog walkers all over the world” which can be bought here.
My qualifications include:
• Pet First Aid Course (2016)
• GaSa Relaxation Massage for Dogs Workshop with Marta Mucha-Balcerek (2016)
• Dietics and Nutrition Standards in Dog and Cat Feeding (2016)
• ISCP Certificate in Canine Behaviour (2016)
• ISCP Intermediate Certificate in Canine Behaviour (2017)
• ISCP Diploma in Canine Behaviour (2017)
• Hands-on work in ”Unleashed Dog Day Care” in Worthing (2017)
• Seminar about clicker training with Kathy Sdao in Asperen, Netherlands (2018)
• Canine Nutrition Program at ANHS School, (2017-2018)
• IMDT 1 Day Canine Aggression and Rehabilitation, England (2018)
• Hands-on work and consultations with ISCP tutor and dog trainer Lizzie Morris in England (2018)
• Puppy Health, Care and Coaching Course, Canine Principles (2018)
• ”Leash Aggression” webinar with Kathy Sdao (2018)
• ”But my dog isn’t food motivated” webinar with Kathy Sdao (2018)
• Ttouch Companion Animal Workshop, England (2017)
• Ttouch Companion Animal Workshop in Johannesburg, SA (2017)
• Ttouch Companion Animal Workshop, Italy (2018)
• Ttouch Companion Animal Workshop, England (2018)
• Ttouch Companion Animal Workshop, Johannesburg, SA (2018)
• Ttouch Companion Animal Workshop, Taiwan (2018)
• PDTE Conference with Turid Rugaas, Vienna (2018)
• TTouch Conference and Advanced Training, Santa Fe, USA (2019)
• Aggression in Dogs, course with Amber Batson, Amsterdam (2019)
• Becoming Tellington TTouch Practitioner (P1) (2019)
• Running Tellington TTouch workshops in Poland (2019-2020) and offering consultations both in Poland and Denmark
• Becoming Canine Flow practitioner, England (2020)
You can also check out my Polish Facebook page (and my reviews) to see what I do with dogs 🙂
We’ve opened registration for our amazing course called “Happy Dog Parent” which starts on 1.07.2019 and which will lasts 5 weeks in total.
This course is going to be very different to dog classes you’ve participated in so far. This one is mainly focused on what your dog really needs in order to live a fulfilled dog life and what you as a responsible dog parent should know to give your dog the best life possible. Unfortunately, too many trainers and dog schools are focused on teaching only commands, tricks and obedience forgetting to educate dog owners so they know how to prevent behavioral issues in the future, as well as have a happy and calm dog. And that’s where so many behaviors come up from in the future which, with the right knowledge and approach, could have been otherwise prevented.
Some lectures will be held with dogs included, some not, so you can focus on learning as there will be a lot to take on!
Is your four-legged friend struggling with a behavioral issue that you can’t handle yourself? Internet is full of confusing and misleading information and it can be easy to make the things worse when trying to solve the dog’s problems yourself. In order to manage the problem, it’s essential to look at the bigger picture, environment, diet, experiences and consider your dog as a unique individual. Zuzanna will help you and your furry friend regain their confidence and joy in life, as well as strenghten the bond with your dog. All the sessions include elements of Tellington TTouch® method.
The behavioral issues Zuzanna works with include amongs others:
fear of people/children/people/dogs
reactivity to trucks/scooters/bikes
aggression towards people/children/dogs
lack of training skills
fear of driving in a car
fear of thunderstorm/fireworks
lack of confidence
My approach is completely individual and tailored to your dog’s needs. Without judgement, but with empathy. I will help you understand your dog and become his best friend. 🙂
Lison and her dog, Junior (interview):
“I learned how to calm Ago down with different TTouch techniques and how to use the leash when I am walking with him. I also received a lot of information on nutrition and games for Ago. I gained a lot of valuable knowledge, and I really like how many tips she gave me. She always had some new information for me. First of all, Ago is more quiet at home now and he doesn’t bark as much when a dog passes our window. Most times he doesn’t bark at all when a dog passes. Second of all, I know how to re-direct him when a dog is coming when I am walking him.” – Caroline B.
*** “Zuza is an amazing person, very warm and open-minded, who truly loves all kinds of animals and would do everything for them. She was very helpful and uplifting when dealing with separation anxiety of my adopted dog. I enjoy each and every time talking with Zuza and learning from her all kind of useful information and advice about dogs. If you deal with any dog behavior problems, she is definitely the one you should contact.” – Aleksandra M.
SESSIONS - PRICES
The 1st session includes the thorough analysis of the environment and the dog’s behavior and the detailed notes with the plan of action sent by e-mail within 48h.
The number of follow-up sessions will depend on the issue of your dog- it will be estimated by Zuzanna after the first session.