Happy Puppy Package
Happy Puppy Package gives you an amazing opportunity to gain invaluable knowledge regarding puppy care. In those few meetings, I will teach you the most important things you need to know if you want to bring up a confident adult dog. Everything I will teach you is based on the professional education I’ve been taking for years to become a canine holistic therapist.
Despite the mainstream approach to puppies, teaching them obedience, lots of commands and tricks is the last thing you should do if you want to build a relationship based on trust and if you wish your pup to be balanced and calm.
In the Happy Puppy Package we will focus on the most important elements of puppy parenting which unfortunately are completely ignored and not taught in most group puppy classes. Many owners ask me how different this package is from what puppy schools offer. On puppy classes you mainly learn how to teach your pup mechanical behaviors and obedience (sit, down, follow etc.), whereas during our meetings you will build the foundations which will give you an understanding on how to fulfill your puppy’s needs, how to read her/his body language and this way- how to prevent behavioral problems in the future. And if you can already observe some issues- we will address them as well.
This package includes 3 individual meetings.
On the first meeting we go through topics like:
– potty training,
– fulfilling puppy’s needs, like sleep, chewing, play, rest,
– influence of your emotions and behavior on the dog,
– sniffing games and environmental enrichment,
– issues with biting.
The second meeting is focused on (depending what will be your priority):
– walking on the leash,
– learning dog body language and communication with other dogs and surrounding,
– teaching the puppy to stay home alone,
On the third meeting we focus on one of the following areas (depending on your request):
– relaxation bodywork techniques/relaxation massage,
– teaching important cues: “leave it”, “wait”, “stay”,
– other areas you decide to focus on.
All of the sessions are aimed at showing you how to build a positive and strong relationship with your puppy and how to grow her/him into a confident and calm adult.
On each meeting we focus on the topics which are most important to you and your puppy. This program is appropriate for PAWrents of young puppies (2-4 months old). It’s even better if we start BEFORE you get your puppy so I can start coaching you already in terms of the proper preparations for your dog baby. 🙂
I adjust the topics according to your needs and requests.
My reviews you can find on my two FB pages:
INVESTMENT FOR YOU AND YOUR PUPPY
– 1 x 2h initial meeting and 2 x (up to) 1,5h meetings and individual approach tailored to your needs and proriorities
– the opportunity to ask me questions by e-mail/WhatsApp between the sessions (you’re not left alone between our meetings) 🙂
– e-mail with the summary after each meeting, as well as links to toys/treats/other dog products which I recommend for your puppy
Transport fee is included (zones 1-2 and Taastrup)
Other zones: 100-200 DKK